Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oh The Places I've Been!

Nowhere, really.  It's winter.  It rains, it snows, it's icy.  I was lucky to get to the store yesterday and do my shopping.

None of my bling arrived which is disappointing.  Had an exciting moment when I did find a copy of a book I believe is out of print at a tack shop/stable in North Carolina.  It's on training event horses and is research for Bittersweet Farm.  Yes, I did some eventing but I am definitely not an expert.  I downloaded another book and was surprised to see the very famous rider/trainer/competitor acknowledge a man who coached him in dressage, was someone I rode with, too, and his book is on top of my bookcase.

I redid the cover to Nothing Serious because the original art is 90 years old and I have no idea what it was supposed to be.  It looked like the color of an old Band-Aid.  So on my quest for more Photoshop knowledge I found out how you replace colors. 





Amazon was supposed to tell me this month if they were going to accept this as a Montlake book but they haven't yet.  So we'll give them another 24 hours before they've missed the deadline they set.

Thank you to all the book bloggers who have been interested in the books I asked them to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment