Sunday, June 5, 2011

Not Low Maintenance 2

I've been working on the companion book to NLM for years.  This is true.  It's very close to completion now and I'm teasing you with a partial announcement. 

NLM2 (I'm not telling you the title yet!) is Bel's story.  Readers express quite an affection for the Miller sisters and want to know more about them.  I liked Bel very much as I was writing NLM and decided she deserved her own book, her own fella and her own future.

I've been working on the cover art for the last month and it's not ready yet.  But I think we'll see it published by the end of the month. 

As for Not Low Maintenance and Viva, in the real world there have been some interesting surprises over the past week which I will be all too glad to tell you about should they come to fruition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment