Tuesday, September 4, 2012

There's A Tractor In My Yard

It's my new model since the woodchipper is gone.

Rain on a Tractor

I have a new idea for a photo essay.  I did two of them earlier this year of flowers and put them on Select so they could be free.  It was just a break from all the writing because I started out as a photographer and sometimes I think switching was a mistake!  Of course nothing is perma-free on Amazon, but it can be on Kobo which is terrific so maybe I'll just put them there and remove them from Amazon where they seem to confuse people.

Hi to all you wonderfully supportive Canadians who are finding me at Kobo.  It's so exciting to be able to reach an international audience and know it.  Someone from Singapore bought one of my books.  That still makes me smile.  I hope my books make you smile, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment