Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bittersweet Farm 2--Joyful Spirit (?)



No, I don't want to get your hopes up.  Book 2 doesn't exist yet but it will.  And I think it will be titled after Tali's new horse.

What I wanted to do was quote from Julian of Norwich "All will be well."

I had someone read Mounted and being a bit sleep deprived, she overreacted to the end of Book 1.  If you feel the same way, go back and reread it until you pick up the clues I've left like little Hansel and Gretel left crumbs.

Other than that everyone needs patience because thinking and writing is hard and has its own timeline.  I've never worked harder in my life at writing and that includes the years I was writing for television.

And Keanse19, you are a sweetheart to rush to review Mounted.

I'm having a terrible time trying to figure out how to turn 3 proposed books into BA4.  It's never far from my mind.  We must must trust me on this.  It'll happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment