Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bittersweet Farm 1--Mounted

My new YA has been uploaded.  Since it's about horses and equestrian sports (and love) we'll call it a competition and see which site has it live first.  I'll put my quatloos on Kobo but it's sure to be tomorrow for Amazon, BN and Kobo.

Here's the blurb:


When a handsome new trainer arrives at Bittersweet Farm, the competition between half-sisters is no longer limited to the show ring.

Talia Margolin doesn’t want to compete against her half-sister Greer Swope on horseback or off.  The arrival of the attractive and talented new trainer makes that decision impossible to keep.  Greer always gets what she wants.  She had the last coach and what she wants now is Lockie Malone.  Tali is willing to fight for Lockie but when sex is the weapon Greer uses, is she going to place second like always?

Mature YA


Updated 9/4/12--Kobo turned out to be the last site for the book to go live.  Maybe it was because I changed the file so many times in the first couple hours, the system got confused.  I lost all my quatloos.

No comments:

Post a Comment