Saturday, September 8, 2012

Small, Brief Break

I swear.  No, I'm writing but it's a Christmas novella.  It will be short.  And different.  I hope to be done soon.  Then I promise I will attend to Bittersweet or BA.

Bittersweet Farm 1: Mounted  is doing quite well at Barnes & Noble so thank you fellow Nook people.  It's a bit surprising as it's being found more speedily than I expected.  It hasn't been found at all at Kobo.

I leave you with a photo I took this afternoon and a reminder: If you like a book, any writer's book, leave a review.  It will help.


2 comments:

  1. I just finished Mounted and I LOVED it. I like how you don't come right out and say things but give hints for the reader to understand what is going on. I can't wait until the next one comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet, Angela. Consider yourself hugged. I'm writing a Christmasy story now. It should be done very soon, it's short, and then I'll do Joyful Spirit.

    ReplyDelete