Monday, May 28, 2012

Unheard

Yes, it's done.  As done as it's going to be for a while.  I expect there is a space missing somewhere even though I instituted a thorough search for it!

I didn't upload it to Amazon yet, but will do that tomorrow.  It should be live at BN tomorrow as they're pretty quick about it.

Here's the blurb

Renie Lake is the product of a broken home and of the streets.  She learned to be tough.  After a drug bust, Renie’s taken from her mother and goes to live with her father.  Life is just as dangerous but in unexpected ways.  Then she meets Jan who is deaf.  He communicates easily even though he can't hear.  Renie can't communicate at all even though she can. 

2 comments:

  1. So I did love this book! I was cool to see my name in it! Also, I read By Force of Will. Is there going to be another one or was that it? I think you could go either way. I really enjoyed reading both books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I wrote Mangy I wondered how you'd feel about it! I'm glad you liked both books.

    Yes, there was supposed to be a series of Khryza books but it can end there. We all want to know what happens to Anna, and Browning and there's Will dead in our timeline.

    If there's public outcry for more hyperoptics, there will be a book 2.

    Leave reviews, tell your friends. You know the drill. ;-)

    ReplyDelete