Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bittersweet Farm 3

Yes, that's in progress.  There will be surprises, twists and turns at the farm.  Does anyone vote for Rogers getting a boyfriend?  Wouldn't that be unexpected?  I wonder what Greer would say about Rogers getting a steady guy before she has one.  Since Greer is so unpredictable it's hard to know what her reaction would be to anything.

I have another idea kicking around but I've been so busy with everything from gardening to formatting, I haven't had a lot of time to think.  Maybe soon.  I have the title, though, and it's good to have a title before the writing commences.  It's a little bit like a compass, keeping me pointed in the right direction.

I've been playing around with the cover for Pass or Fail.  Sometimes I get tired of what's there and need a change.  I like the top version because of the background colors but I like the black and white because it's stark and the book is rather stark and disturbing.

Any votes which you like better? 



No comments:

Post a Comment