Saturday, October 20, 2012

I've Got My Fingers Crossed

I know I haven't been around a lot lately.  I've been revamping covers and trying to get Jingles formatted for CreateSpace.

You probably saw the new cover for Bad Apple 1.  I was saving it for something else but I'm not sure that will ever happen.  I think the schedule is ---wait for it!!!--Bittersweet Farm 2, then Bad Apple 4.  Okay?

Teasing stats at Amazon.  Today there was an ever so minute spike in sales of Bad Apple 1.  Must be the cover, so let's all cross our fingers, think happy thoughts, sprinkle the magic dust around and hope this is the time it catches on.  Thank you for sticking with Tru, Neal and me.

(Can't get this embedded. Is that something else we're not allowed to do anymore?)

http://youtu.be/upKXARXcsWg

No comments:

Post a Comment