Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dream Horse in Paperback

Yes, I've been quiet for a while.  That's because I've been busy.  I have a couple different projects I've been working on and decided to do paper editions of Dream Horse, Murder Is Exhausting and Nothing Serious.

Dream Horse was written quite a few years ago and was titled Impossible Charlie.  Charlie was a real horse and he was very impossible.  It was published traditionally and you can still find a paper edition at amazon.fr.  Charles L'Impossible or something.  When the rights reverted to me, it was the first book I self published.   I used the artwork by a famous designer who did this collage in trade for some rare postcards.  His name is Michael Bartalos.   But when it became a digital book I realized that people didn't know by the title what either Nicki & Wynne was about or what Impossible Charlie meant.  So I renamed N&W to Summer Horse and suddenly people understood that.  After thinking about it for quite a few weeks, I renamed Charlie Dream Horse and created the cover using a photo I took of my own horse, Sparky.

1st paperback and Kindle Edition

I was happy being only digital but then began to realize a lot of readers could enjoy these books but haven't gone digital yet.  So that's what I've been doing this month.

Cover for the new paperback version

When will it be available?  Soon.  At Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment