Monday, July 11, 2011

Unspeakably Desirable, a bit more

It went live within hours at Barnes & Noble and almost immediately there were sales.  So thank you very much whoever you were; it is much appreciated after years of working on this book.  I don't know how readers find books, this process is always a surprise to me given that I do zero publicity.

Unspeakably Desirable contains many photos, one after each chapter.  I'm sorry for those with B&W readers who won't get the full enjoyment out of the images but I believe in the next few years everyone will have either a color reader or a tablet with a color screen so I'm just preparing for that eventuality now.

Do I think all novels should be illustrated?  Yes, if it's appropriate.  And I certainly believe all books will have added content in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment