Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Bittersweet Farm Series Mailing List

Leave your email address in the comment section and I promise I will create a mailing list as soon as possible without taking writing time away from BF11.

You will not be spammed (like I have time for that).  You will not receive cute and amusing posts (like I have time for that). The mailing list will only be used to announce publication dates.

Update:  I started collecting addresses for the mailing list, very exciting for all of us.

12 comments:

  1. Waiting on the edge of my seat for BF11!

    m_carley24@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21ponyclub@gmail.com

    Thank you thank you thank you so much for writing these books! I can't wait for BF 11!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    utterbackcr@missouri.edu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're on the list. I'll be testing it within days ;-)

      Delete
  4. Stacie.kondik@gmail.com
    So I originally bought these books by accident. I'm 36, Lol. But after book #1, I was hooked. They're perfect, as I have a 3 year old and rarely have time to do anything let alone read.
    I love this serious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stacie
    Thank you for letting me know you found Bittersweet Farm.
    I will sign you up for the mailing list and you chose a good time because in another week or so I will be offering a free Christmas present!
    You can visit us at https://www.facebook.com/BittersweetFarmbooks
    where something is usually going on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Thank you for signing up. BF 15 will be available in about a month. You can visit us at https://www.facebook.com/bittersweetfarmbooks altho I admit I haven't been as attentive as usual due to some health issues of my dog.

    ReplyDelete