Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fling

Every once in a while a girl needs a new hat.  That was the old way of easily remaking your image.  Unfortunately no one wears hats anymore.  I guess girls buy shoes.  Although I don't, I buy something like a tart ring, or kitchen equipment or treat myself to some Kenya estate tea.

I woke up this morning and a photo I had taken yesterday was on my mind.  I wanted to do something with it but I didn't know what.  That's when the decision was made to revamp the cover of Fling.  Even though I very much like that old Russian postcard that was always intended as the cover, I think Jemima and I need a make-over.  As someone with a career in the visual arts, I'm sure Jem would understand and approve.

So here's the new cover of Fling.  I hope it's eye-catching and appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment